TruCare 4 is developed with Zinpro Performance Minerals, a unique, patented metal amino acid complex that delivers the highest bioavailability—the highest absorption—of any trace minerals on the market.
- Essential Bioavailable Trace Minerals for the Most Prized Animals in Your Care
- A Prize Blend of Organic, Essential Trace Minerals Developed to Improve Livestock Nutrition
- Benefits: Health & Wellbeing, Skin & Coat, Hoof Health, Digestive Support, Reproductive Performance, Bone & Joint Health
- One (1) 35-Ounce Pouch of Top-dress Trace Mineral Blend Including: Zinc, Manganese, Copper, & Cobalt
Add to cart
- Health and well-being
- Skin health and wound healing
- Coat and feather quality
- Paw, claw, and hoof health
- Digestive support
- Reproductive performance
- Bone and joint health
|Zinc (Zn)||Not less than 10,893 ppm (1.09%)|
|Manganese (Mn)||Not less than 6,049 ppm (0.60%)|
|Copper (Cu)||Not less than 3,807 ppm (0.38%)|
|Cobalt (Co)||Not less than 761 ppm (0.07%)|
Using scoop provided in product pouch (1/2 scoop = 1 tbsp or 8.5 g; 1 scoop = 2 tbsp or 17 g), feed in accordance with the following chart to deliver a nutritional supplement of zinc, manganese, copper, and cobalt:
Beef cattle: 34 g (2 scoops) per head, daily, to deliver 370 mg zinc, 206 mg manganese, 129 mg copper, and 26 mg cobalt.
Dairy cattle: 34 g (2 scoops) per head, daily, to deliver 370 mg zinc, 206 mg manganese, 129 mg copper, and 26 mg cobalt.
Elk: 17 g (1 scoop) per head, daily, to deliver 185 mg zinc, 103 mg manganese, 65 mg copper, and 13 mg cobalt.
Deer: 8.5 g (½ scoop) per head, daily, to deliver 93 mg zinc, 51 mg manganese, 32 mg copper, and 6 mg cobalt.
Goats: 4.25 g (1/4 scoop) to deliver 46 mg zinc, 26 mg manganese, 16 mg copper, and 3 mg cobalt.
WARNING: Contains copper, do not feed to sheep.
Storage & Safety:
Store in a clean and dry environment. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Not for human use.