A racetrack-proven formulation in a more traditional sweet feed form
High performance means speed. High performance means endurance. And high performance means Respond® High-Grain Formula. This mix brings a racetrack-proven formulation to a more traditional sweet feed form.
- Highly palatable to help maintain consumption for even the pickiest horses.
- High fat levels from vegetable oil for energy without added starches and sugars.
- Yeast Culture to help improve fiber digestion.
- Organic minerals with increased bioavailability to help support immune function, hoof integrity, hair and coat quality.
- High-grain content for ease of feeding. No need to mix with additional grains.
- Controlled starch levels to support pre-cecal digestion and help replenish critical glycogen stores for maximum performance when oxygen is in short supply.
- Guaranteed levels of amino acids for enhanced protein to support muscle maintenance and health.
Add to cart
|Crude Protein, minimum||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||8.0%|
|Copper, minimum||40 ppm|
|Zinc, minimum||160 ppm|
|Selenium, minimum||0.6 ppm|
|Vitamin A, minimum||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|
|Biotin, minimum||0.45 mg/lb|
*NSC (Non-structural Carbohydrates) = Dietary Starch + Sugar
|Life Stage||Activity Level||Lbs Feed per 100 lbs bodyweight|
|Maintenance Horses||Maintenance||0.5 – 0.75|
|Performance Horses||Light exercise||0.7 – 1.0|
|Performance Horses||Moderate exercise||1.0 – 1.25|
|Performance Horses||Intense exercise||1.25 – 1.5|
This feed is designed to be fed to mature horses. Feed one pound of Respond® per 100 pounds of body weight. This can be used as a starting guideline.
The amount of Respond® fed should be adjusted to maintain desired body condition. Respond® should be fed in combination with good quality hay or
pasture. If feeding less than five pounds per day, additional mineral and vitamins should be provided.
NOTE: Feed Respond® High-Grain Formula in combination with free-choice access to salt and fresh, clean water. Dividing the amount of Respond® fed per day into at least three portions will help the horse maintain normal feeding behavioral patterns.