Nature’s Match® Sow and Pig Complete is a versatile, all-natural feed with 16% protein. It can be fed as a complete diet to pigs in multiple life stages. It is designed to meet the nutritional needs of grower-finisher pigs from 25 pounds to market weight, as well as your breeding herd, including developing gilts, lactating and gestating sows and boars.
Add to cart
Nature’s Match™ Sow & Pig Complete
FOR ALL CLASSES OF SWINE
|CRUDE PROTEIN (MIN)||16%|
|CRUDE FAT (MIN)||2.5%|
|CRUDE FIBER (MAX)||7.2%|
|CALCIUM (CA) (MIN)||0.6%|
|CALCIUM (CA) (MAX)||1.1%|
|PHOSPHORUS (P) (MIN)||0.50%|
|SALT (NACL) (MIN)||0.3%|
|SALT (NACL) (MAX)||0.8%|
|SELENIUM (SE), PPM, (MIN)||0.30|
|ZINC (ZN), PPM (MIN)||125|
|PHYTASE (A, ORYZAE), FYT/LB, (MIN)||839|
FOLLOW PRODUCT LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
See Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed Representative. IMPORTANT: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Provide a draft-free pen with clean, dry sleeping area.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.
- Observe withdrawal times for medication used.
CAUTION: Store in dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.