Show rabbits you’re proud of. We partner with award-winning, enthusiastic rabbit owners to create a completely balanced diet that promotes supports proper development, vibrant fur and reproduction. Purina Show rabbit feed is formulated without corn, with added soybean oil for vibrant fur quality and all the vitamins and minerals rabbits need to live a happy, healthy life.
Weight: Price: $
Add to cart
Add to cart
- 100% complete daily nutrition
Purina Show Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
- Healthy muscles and organs
With protein building blocks for strength and development.
- Essential nutrients
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
- Formulated without corn
For owners who prefer a rabbit diet without corn.
- For any rabbit
Give young bunnies a good start and help older rabbits maintain the right body weight when fed according to directions.
- First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
- Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
- GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
- Odor control
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
|Crude Protein||16.00% min|
|Crude Fat||3.50% min|
|Crude Fiber||18.50% min|
|Crude Fiber||23.00% max|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.50% min|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.00% max|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.50% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.25% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.75% max|
|Vitamin A||4,800 IU/lb min|
|Total Microorganisms||100,000,000 CFU/lb min|
Show rabbits should be limit fed approximately 1/2 ounce per pound of body weight per day to maintain lustrous fur and maintain body condition. Feeding rate may need to be adjusted for desired body condition. Nursing does and their litters should be free fed. Lactating does will consume 1 to 3 ounces per pound of body weight per day. Gradually increase the amount fed from the time of kindling so at the time the litter is one week old the doe is consuming all of the feed she will eat. This formula will support an average of 5 breeding cycles annually, while encouraging consistent reproduction of does and healthy, rapid growth of bunnies. Mature rabbits should be limit fed approximately 2 to 5 ounces per day to maintain a trim and fit condition.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Follow these management practices:
- Mature and elderly rabbits may benefit from supplements low in calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating rabbits may benefit from supplements high in calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies with high breeding rates may benefit from supplements high in energy.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- If weight control is necessary, limit feed this product at the rate of 0.5 ounces per pound of body weight per day.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.
It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals. Contents of bag are not for human consumption. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.