Purina Honor Show Finishing Touch® feed is a course-textured sweet feed. This is a complete, balanced diet formulated for optimum growth and development of show cattle during finishing. It can be preceded by feeding Honor Show Fitters Edge® feed. Finishing Touch® feed is supported by Purina’s knowledge, experience and research.
Purple ribbons are spun from “Gold”. Learn the secret weapon of many serious show competitors and try Honor Show Finishing Touch® feed today
Add to cart
A uniquely formulated fungal enzyme ingredient containing both Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. Fungal enzymes help in the digestibility of fibrous feedstuffs, thereby helping support growth performance
Contains Purina’s patented “GOLD NUGGET”
This fat-containing, high-energy, GOLD-COLORED “NUGGET” is a result of the Purina’s unique manufacturing process
The “GOLD NUGGET” provides a high energy ration
Promotes daily gain and a rapid deposition of finish
Contains cottonseed hulls
A very palatable roughage source
Provides consistent intakes
Balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt
Provides critical highly-available minerals that support immune response which is critical for traveling show cattle
Helps maximize muscle development, allows cattle to reach their full potential
Research has shown that TASCO® helps lower body temperature during heat stress, helping keep animals on feed
Purina’s high-energy finisher for Nutrition that allows for overall condition and BLOOM to produce desired show cattle
Nutrition that allows for overall condition and BLOOM to produce desired show cattle the degree of finish
Feed it with total confidence, backed by Purina’s legendary tradition of fundamental and applied research, thousands of winning entries at local and national shows
|Crude Protein||MIN 13.00 %|
|Crude Fat||MIN 5.00 %|
|Crude Fiber||MIN 15.00%|
|Calcium (Ca)||MIN 0.35 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||MAX 0.85 %|
|Phosphorus (P)||MIN 0.35 %|
|Salt (NaCl)||MIN 0.15 %|
|Salt (NaCl)||MAX 0.65 %|
|Potassium||MIN 0.60 %|
|Selenium (Se)||MIN 0.33 PPM|
|Vitamin A||MIN 3,250 IU/lb|
1. When making a ration change, allow 7-10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
4. Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
5. When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
6. Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
7. Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
8. Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
In groups of cattle, there are certain animals that experience chronic bloat or other digestive disturbances, and consequently are poor performers. In addition, excess feed consumption, severe weather changes resulting in erratic feed consumption and poorly-managed feeding practices can increase the incidence of bloat in all cattle. If bloating does occur, the above management practices should be reviewed.