100% nutritionally complete for omnivorous fish and was developed by professional nutritionists and fish experts. Formulated as an easily-digestible, high-energy, nutrient-dense diet with an excellent conversion rate, Pond Fish 4000 has superior feed efficiency and supplements your pond’s natural food source. AquaMax® Pond Fish 4000 is a floating product in a in a 3/16″ extruded pellet.
- 100% nutritionally complete – Complete, balanced diet for omnivorous fish
- 3/16 in. particle size – Suitable size for many species of pond fish
- 36% Protein, 6% Fat – High protein to support muscle growth, but not the excessive fat of salmonid diets
- Few feed fines – Little waste and optimal feed conversion
- Floating diet – Easy to manage and designed to address overfeeding
- High digestibility – Significant nutrient absorption means cleaner water
- Highly palatable – Helps to ensure proper consumption
Add to cart
|Crude Protein||36.00 % MIN|
|Crude Fat||6.00 % MIN|
|Crude Fiber||5.00 % MAX|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.75 % MIN|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.25 % MAX|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.80 % MIN|
|Sodium (Na)||0.60 % MAX|
protein levels or nutrient densities required by carnivores. See feeding strategies for feeding directions on specific species.Fish include: catfish and tilapia.
Consumption can vary depending upon water temperature, season of the year, nutritional needs of the fish, availability of other foods and fish familiarity with particle feeds. Consult the feed tag on this package for specific feeding directions.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed. Actual results may vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices. An effective feeding maximizes feed conversion rates which helps minimize the risk of water quality degradation. However, it is necessary to follow good management practices and feed ONLY what the fish will consume. Excess feed increases the Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) which over time, can contribute to the deterioration of your water quality. Adequate Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) must be maintained for sport fishing ponds; aggressive feeding should be accompanied by an adequate aeration program.