ANTLERMAX® RUT & CONDITIONING DEER 16 FEED is a researched, 16% protein, high-energy ration with the addition of Climate Guard® and Bio-LG™ supplements. This feed is specifically reformulated for what free range deer require to support overall health, reproductive performance and growth.
What is Bio-LG™
- A combination of natural plant extracts
- Contains Lemongrass extract
- Supports intake
When combined with the nutrients in Purina® AntlerMax® deer feeds:
- Supports healthy skin
- Supports a healthy hair coat
- Supports overall health
Available in 50-lb bag.
Add to cart
ANTLERMAX® PELLETS – For the support of deer body weight and body condition. Provides intake of high-quality proteins including AntlerMax® By-Pass Protein technology that deliver high concentrations of amino acids needed for supporting weight gain, reproduction and growth.
OPTIMUM LEVELS OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- Helps support growth and replenish bone material
stores used during antler mineralization.
- Enhanced levels of trace minerals supplied by
the AntlerMax® Mineral Technology (copper,
manganese, selenium, zinc) and Vitamin E, compared
to 2021 product levels, further support reproduction.
HIGH FAT CONTENT – 4.0% fat from several high quality vegetable oil sources that help deliver a high percent of fat directly to the growing tissues. Helps deer regain body condition.
SUPPLEMENTS POOR OR SPARSE FORAGE – So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress
PALATABLE – Enhanced with flavoring to attract deer to the feed so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet.
CLIMATE GUARD® SUPPLEMENT
- Comprised of high quality ingredients that support rumen function, gut health, and optimal nutrient utilization
- Supports digestibility of starch in the small intestine
- Helps sustain deer during stressful events like the breeding season
- Supports weight gain and body condition
- Helps bucks regain lost weight after the rut, supports pregnant does, and the growth of fawns.
- Flavored with lemongrass extract to support intake
- Supports healthy skin and hair coat
- Supports overall health
|Crude Protein||16.00% min|
|Crude Fat||4.00 % min|
|Crude Fiber||13.00 % max|
|Ash||10.00 % max|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.40 % min|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.90 % max|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.75% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.40 % min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.90 % max|
|Sodium (Na)||0.55 % max|
|Vitamin A||11,000 IU/lb min|
|Vitamin D3||600 IU/lb min|
Feed to Deer, Elk and Exotic Deer as a supplement to native habitat or pasture. For best results feed free choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. If forage becomes limiting, supply good quality legume hay.
This feed contains added Copper and should not be fed to sheep. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED