Purina AntlerMax Breeder Professional 16% with Climate Guard is a highly-researched 16%-protein, complete pelleted ration that contains roughage. Specifically reformulated, with the addition of new Climate Guard supplement, for what penned deer require to support overall health, reproductive performance and antler growth.
Add to cart
|Crude Protein||16.00% min|
|Crude Fat||4.00% min|
|Crude Fiber||18.00% max|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.75% min|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.25% max|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.40% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.25% min|
|Salt (NaCl)||0.70% max|
Feed AntlerMax® Breeder Professional 16 feed to deer in confinement. For best results feed free-choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. This is a high fiber feed and should supply necessary nutrients and fiber. However, animals in confinement may exhibit fewer behavioral problems such as hair pulling, fence chewing, etc. if hand fed a small amount of good quality legume hay several times a week. About 0.25 lb of hay per 100 lb of body weight 3 times per week is usually sufficient. Consumption should be in the range of 2% – 4% of body weight per day.
This product may be fed to elk.
1. A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of the management practices.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Provide salt free-choice.
4. When changing rations, the change should be made gradually over a period of 7-10 days. Gradually reduce the amount of old ration while gradually increasing the amount of new ration until the ration change is complete.
5. This feed should contain vitamin and mineral levels adequate for most situations so a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals is usually not necessary unless adequate feed intake is not achieved.
6. Consult your veterinarian for a recommended herd health program.