Purina Antler Advantage Wildlife 16 ARS deer feed is a palatable 16%-protein, pelleted ration with the Purina Advanced Rumen Support System designed to supplement the diets of multiple species of free-ranging wild herbivores in native habitat.
Weight: Price: $
Add to cart
Add to cart
|CRUDE PROTEIN||16.00% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.50% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||16.00% max|
|CALCIUM (CA)||1.20% min|
|CALCIUM (CA)||1.70% max|
|PHOSPHORUS (P)||0.90% min|
|SALT (NaCl)||0.45% min|
|SALT (NaCl)||0.95% max|
|POTASSIUM (K)||0.50% min|
|VITAMIN A||8,000 IU/KG min|
Feed free-choice to deer, antelope, exotic deer and wild sheep as a supplement to native habitat and or pasture. Consumption will vary according to age, sex, climate and physiological state but should be in the range of one to three pounds per 100 pounds of body weight. For best results feed free choice in a covered trough or self-feeder. If forage becomes limiting, supply good quality legume hay.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Regulations for the feeding of game animals vary from state to state. Check with your State Game and Fish Department or the Department of Natural Resources for guidelines on the proper use of this product.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions, and the quality of the management practices.
- This feed is a supplement, not a complete feed. Animals in confinement may be fed this product, but only when fed with free-choice access to adequate hay or roughage. Animals in confinement should not be fed this product as their sole diet without access to hay or roughage.
- Deer, antelope and wild goats: since consumption may vary among animals, supplying additional Purina® AntlerMax® Premium Deer Mineral is a good practice.
- Wild sheep: provide salt free-choice.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- When changing rations, the change should be mad gradually increasing the amount of new feed and decreasing the amount of the old feed over a period of 7-10 days.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended herd health and parasite control programs.