A simple nutritional program designed to give you the edge in the show ring with your lamb!
- 17% protein, 3% fat, 12% fiber
- Sweet feed form
- Designed to give you an edge on the competition
- Balanced nutrition to support proper growth, health and performance
- Compatible with Show Edge premium supplements for a competitive advantage
- Helps maintain urinary tract health
Add to cart
Crude Protein, minimum 17.0%
Crude Fat, minimum 3.0%
Crude Fiber, maximum 12.0%
Calcium, minimum 0.75%
Calcium, maximum 0.95%
Phosphorus, minimum 0.35%
Salt, minimum 1.70%
Salt, maximum 2.20%
Copper, minimum 7.0 ppm
Copper, maximum 15.0 ppm
Selenium, minimum 0.3 ppm
Vitamin A, minimum 11,000 IU/lb
Weigh your lamb in pounds and multiply that number by 0.01 (1.0%) to get the amount of daily feed from which you should start.
Hay should be available free choice to start and then reduced as lambs come on feed.
Over the next two to three weeks, gradually increase the feed until you are feeding the equivalent of 3% to 3.5% of your lamb’s bodyweight per day.
Feed by weight – not by volume.
Weigh the feed in the container you’ll be using and be sure to subtract the weight of the container.
Provide your lamb with salt free choice.