Complete feed for all life stages of swine
Balance is Key The protein and amino acid profile in Country Feeds Whole Life Pig Feed is specifically designed for a wide range of ages.
Pastured Pork The nutrition and energy levels of Country Feeds Whole Life Pig Feed complement the diets of pigs raised on pasture.
- Convenient, single feed appropriate for all pigs from 20 pounds to maturity as well as gestating sows, lactating sows and boars
- Formulated to optimize performance of pastured pork
- Fortifed with 16% protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy pigs
- Meat and bone meal free
- Complete feed, no additional supplements required
- Pelleted form encourages consumption and helps to minimize waste
- Nutrient-dense formulation supports growth and muscle development
- Added zinc supports a healthy immune system
Add to cart
|Crude Protein, minimum||16.0%|
|Lysine, minimum||0.70 %|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||8.0%|
|Selenium, minimum||0.30 ppm|
|Zinc, minimum||100 ppm|
Feed from 20 lbs to maturity as well as to gestating sows, lactating sows and boars.
Refer to the tag on the bag for complete information and feeding directions.