This complete medicated feed for goats is:
- Medicated with Deccox to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Extremely palatable to encourage intake and support growth of early-weaned kids
- Fortified with the vitamins and minerals goats need
- Balanced for energy and protein to support lactating does and growth
- Proper copper levels for goats to support a healthy coat, immune response and hoof health
- Includes ammonium chloride to promote a healthy urinary tract
- Feed with roughage for the entire life of the kid or to breeding and lactating does
Add to cart
|Crude Protein, minimum||16.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||16.0%|
|Copper, minimum||25 ppm|
|Copper, maximum||40 ppm|
|Selenium, minimum||0.6 ppm|
|Vitamin A, minimum||4,900 IU/lb|
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to goats. Medicated for the prevention of coccidiosis in young goats caused by Eimeria christenseni and Eimeria ninakohlyakimovae. Feed as directed.
Each LB of Country Feeds Goat 16% Pellets Medicated contains 13.6 mg Decoquinate.
Feed at the rate of 1.67 Lb per 100 LB bodyweight to provide 22.7 mg Decoquniate per 100 LB bodyweight per day.
Provide good-quality hay at the rate 1 LB per 100 LB bodyweight or access to pasture.
Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure or when experience indicates that coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard.
WARNING: DO NOT FEED TO GOATS PRODUCING MILK FOR FOOD.