Helps to maintain muscle shape, finish and body condition, enabling show pigs to hold their finished appearance. Contains numerous ADM proprietary and patent-pending feed ingredients along with beneficial vitamins, minerals, fiber and electrolytes to help hold the championship finish. Feed to pigs weighing over 200 lbs.
Available in 50-lb bag.
Add to cart
For holding finished appearance until show time
- Complete holding feed for finished show pigs to maintain muscle shape, finish and body condition
- Higher fiber content helps maintain gut fill and expands rib capacity
- Supplies Cell Rate®, a source of nucleotides that may help nourish natural body processes involved in stress, immunity and production
- 17% protein, 1.3% lysine and 2.5% fat
- Empirical™ NSP enzyme enables swine to better utilize the fibrous components of feedstuffs by improving their digestibility and availability. It contains a multiple enzyme complex for improved efficacy over a wide range of feedstuffs and allows greater formulation flexibility which expands the portfolio of cost-saving ingredients that can be utilized in diets
- Supplies complexed (organic) zinc for hoof integrity, skin and immunity
- Provides the enzyme phytase for increased phosphorus availability from plants, favorable impact on environment due to less phosphorus excreted in manure and may facilitate release of additional feed nutrients
- Also packed with electrolytes (tissue hydration), acidifiers (nutrient absorption) and chromium propionate (energy utilization)
- 4 lb per head daily for show pigs over 200 lb
17% protein, 2.5% fat, 1.3% lysine, & 15% fiber max
Feed 4 lb/hd/day to show pigs weighing over 200 lb