- Proven Safe ‐ Safe for foals, pregnant mares and older horses1
- Works on a wide variety of parasites ‐ Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)1
- Effective on encysted small strongyles ‐ A larvicidal dose is the only FDA-approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles1
- Easy to administer ‐ A unique apple-cinnamon flavor that horses readily accept1
- Unique Mode of Action – The antiparasitic action of Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite2
Add to cart
Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is administered orally at a rate of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, and pinworms. One 25 gram syringe will deworm a 1,100 lb horse. For foals and weanlings (less than 18 months of age) where ascarids are a common problem, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg); one 25 gram syringe will deworm a 550 lb horse.
For control of encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, and fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg) daily for 5 consecutive days; administer one 25 gram syringe for each 550 lbs body weight per day.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Important Safety Information
Do not use in horses intended for human consumption. When using Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% concomitantly with trichlorfon, refer to the manufacturer’s labels for use and cautions for trichlorfon.