Mazuri® Marine Mammal Supplement is formulated for fish-eating mammals to provide vitamins depleted in frozen fish in a convenient tablet form.
Formula Number: 5B42
Product Weight: 0.6 kg
Add to cart
- Contains lutein – a carotenoid pigment & antioxidant to help support eye health
- Contains grape seed extract – source of polyphenolic antioxidants to help support animal health
- Contains vitamin C – helps support the immune system
- No added vitamin A – designed to be fed with whole fish
- Tablet dosing by animal body weight – for more efficient supplementation of larger marine mammals
Product Form: 1.5 g tablet; oval shaped and scored in the middle for easy splitting
Also available in a 6 bottle case (400 tablets per bottle)
|Moisture not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Vitamin K not less than
Thiamine not less than
Riboflavin not less than
Pantothenic Acid not less than
Niacin not less than
Pyridoxine not less than
Folic Acid not less than
Biotin not less than
Ascorbic Acid not less than
Lutein not less than
Feed by placing tablet into the food (fish or shellfish). Feed within 12 hours. Supplement according to body weight of the marine mammal:
|Body weight||Tablets/day||Common examples in weight ranges*|
|0-150 kg||2||Juvenile seals & sea lions, female fur seals, California sea lions, harbor seals|
|150-300 kg||4||Bottlenose dolphins, grey seals, male fur seals, male California sea lions, female Steller sea lions|
|300-500 kg||6||Juvenile walruses, male Steller sea lions|
|500-1,000 kg||8||Beluga whales, intact male Steller sea lions, female walruses|
|1,000-1,500 kg||10||Male walruses|
*Juveniles will change in weight over time and adult weight may vary with environment, life stage, and management. Tablet dosing should be adjusted accordingly.
- Keep lid tightly closed after removing the required amount.
- Store in original container in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location.
Ingredients cause tablets to have a speckled appearance. Coating on tablets may become speckled with exposure to air – this is not indicative of any vitamin degradation.