Mazuri Shark/Ray Meal Diet is designed for tube-feeding young or sick sharks and rays when deemed appropriate by a veterinarian. This easy-to-prepare shark food is shipped as a powder to created a formula that promotes hydration and contains iodine as well as all vitamins and trace minerals needed to promote healthy sharks and rays.
Add to cart
Crude protein not less than 51%
Crude fat not less than 15%
Crude fiber not more than 2.0%
- Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet should be fed out as directed by your veterinarian. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet with boiling (>180°F) water. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need. This product will not gel.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and administer as directed by your veterinarian.
- For general feeding needs, use Mazuri® Shark/Ray Gel Diet or offer fish with appropriate supplementation.
Mazuri® Shark/Ray Meal Diet has a 1 year shelf life in the meal form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be used immediately after mixing and if refrigerated must be discarded after 2 hours of storage. Once this product is mixed with water, it should be handled like raw fish.