Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles is an easy-to-prepare sea turtle food for sea turtles at the carnivorous life stage. Made from fish products with high levels of fish and squid meal, this aquatic turtle food is shipped as a powder that is designed to be made into a gel prior to feeding. In addition to all the vitamins and minerals you need in a sea turtle diet, this Mazuri® gel diet is highly palatable and has a long shelf life in powder form.
Add to cart
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Sodium not more than
- Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles is designed to be an essential part of a total feeding system.
- Feed intake will vary based on age, body size and reproductive status.
- Prepared Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles can be fed at at a rate of 25 to 50% of the animals’ diet to provide optimal nutrition. Never feed dry powder without first combining with water.
- Mix, by weight, 60% boiling (>180°F) water to 40% Mazuri® Seal Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles. Adjust mixture to meet desired texture and need.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon, fork or whisk until consistency is uniform, and dry meal is thoroughly hydrated, then pour into a shallow pan and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into pieces appropriately sized for the animals being fed.
- For tube feeding needs, use Mazuri® Sea Turtle Meal Diet under the direction of a veterinarian.
Mazuri® Sea Turtle Gel Diet for Carnivorous Turtles has a 1 year shelf life in the dry powder form when stored in a dry environment. For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. The mixed product should be stored under refrigeration for no longer than 7 days. The mixed product can be stored frozen for up to 1 month. It is recommended that frozen batches be individually sealed in amount of no more than 1 weeks usage as repeated entry into the container exposes gel to oxygen. Once this product is mixed with water to form a gel, it should be handled like raw fish.