Mazuri® Oat & Honey Mini Pig Treats are the best way to show your mini pigs some love. The tasty morsels don’t replace a full meal, but with their mix of fiber, vitamins and minerals they are a special treat you can share without guilt. Pair these Oat & Honey Mini Pig Treats with our nutritious complete feeds – Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth, Active Adult and Mature Maintenance.
Add to cart
- Perfect for training. Provide your mini pigs with a tasty reward.
- Supports healthy skin. With added biotin, niacin, omega-3s and vitamin E.
- Immune support. With probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Quality ingredients. Like flaxseed, oatmeal and honey.
- 100% wholesome. No added artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
- Bite-size pieces. Easy for mini pigs to eat and fun for you to feed.
Product Form: Extruded
|Crude protein not less than
Lydine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Niacin not less than
Biotin not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than
Total microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Feed Mazuri® Mini Pig Treats throughout the day as a complement to your pig’s normal diet of Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth, Active or Mature Maintenance diet.
- This product is not a nutritionally complete diet for your mini pig and is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. This product should not be fed at more than 25% of the total diet.
Store Mazuri® Oat & Honey Mini Pig Treats in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, free of pests and insects. Do not use moldy or insect infested feed. Reseal the package between uses. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date.