Keep mini pigs moving as they grow. Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult is a moderate-energy, high-fiber food that can be used as a maintenance diet for active adult pigs. You can also feed in combination with Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth to support the nutrient needs of gestating or lactating females. Our pellets have a taste your pigs will get excited about at every meal, and complete nutrition you can rely on for their lifetime.
Add to cart
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Support healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, biotin, niacin and balanced minerals for optimal absorption.
- Maintain optimal growth and consumption rates. With a moderate energy, high0fiber ratio.
- Support proper activity levels and growth. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc amino acid complex and vitamin E.
- Odor control. Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 5/32″ diameter x 1/2″ length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack.
|Crude protein not less than
(This includes not more than 0.5% equivalent
crude protein which is not nutritionally available
to potbellied or mini pigs)
|Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Niacin not less than
Biotin not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than
Total microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Feed mini pigs between 1–2% of their body weight daily. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the mini pig’s body condition, activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperatures, and social structure. Feed twice per day.
- Grass, hay or produce may be beneficial for more mature mini pigs to help keep them feeling full but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 25% of the diet.
- Transition to Mazuri® Mini Pig Mature Maintenance as desired between 1 ½ to 3 years of age.
- Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of product manufacturing.