Mazuri Mini Bird Diet is a complete bird food developed to support the optimal nutrition of parakeets, finches, canaries and other small pet birds. This nutritionally complete small bird food is specially formulated for non-breeding birds (young birds after first molt and up to breeding age, and for birds kept in non-breeding situations). This diet is not for growing chicks.
Add to cart
- Small uniform particle size – Helps prevent sorting of food.
- Better than seeds – Less waste, no sorting, consistent nutrition.
- Contains ground flaxseed – a source of essential omega-3 fatty acids to support overall health.
- Contains antioxidantvitamin E – an essential nutrient.
- No added artificial flavors or artificial colors.
Product Form: Extruded feed: 5/64″ round particle.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||14.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||5.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/lb min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids(P)||0.4% min|
|Total Microorganisms||270,000 CFU/g min|
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Feed free choice to non-breeding birds and provide fresh food daily. A ½ oz (15 g) bird will typically eat 2 tsp (3.5 g) per day, while a 2.0 oz (57 g) bird may consume approximately 5 tsp (8.4 g) per day. Fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds may be provided, but no more than 20% of the total diet. To switch birds to this diet, gradually replace your old diet with this diet at the rate of 10% per day. Do not overfeed during this transition time and monitor your bird to be sure it is eating the new diet.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results store contents of open paper bag in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 year of manufacturing.