If your horse is prone to metabolic disorders related to high starch intake, Manna Pro Safe Performance is a simple way to ease your feeding concerns.
Manna Pro Safe Performanceis recommended by recommended by veterinarians, so you can feed it with confidence and know that your horse will get the calories he needs without high starch grains or molasses, for a ration that is highly digestible, high in fat, and provides safe, concentrated energy.
Available in 50-lb bag.
Add to cart
|Crude Protein||Min||14.00 %|
|Crude Fat||Min||7.00 %|
|Crude Fiber||Max||16.00 %|
|Vitamin A||Min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||Min||375 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||Min||150 IU/lb|
Feed Safe Performance™ Controlled Starch is designed for growing horses, young performance horses, lactating mares, and breeding stallions where controlled starch intake is desired. Safe Performance™ Controlled Starch Formula should be fed with hay and(or) pasture; high quality forage should make up at least half of the complete diet. Feed Safe Performance™ Controlled Starch Formula at a rate to support the desired body condition and activity level. Use 4 to 6 pounds per day as a starting guideline, adjusting as necessary to meet the needs of the horse. If you have questions about how to use this product in your feeding program, please contact Manna Pro at (800) 690-9908. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
*- Suggested feeding rates should be used as a starting guideline. Adjust the feeding rate to a level that will support the desired growth rate, body condition, and energy level.
General Feeding Guidelines
- Change to this feed gradually over a 5 to 7 day period.
- DO NOT overfeed or offer this product on a free choice basis.
- When feeding grain, divide the amount fed daily into two or more feedings. DO NOT feed more than 0.5% of the animal’s body weight in grain (1/2 pound grain per 100 pounds of body weight) at any one time.
- Maintain a regular feeding schedule.
- Provide fresh, clean water and adequate forage at all times. DO NOT allow hot, exercised horses free access to water until they have cooled-out.
- Follow label directions. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.30 ppm in the complete diet is prohibited.