Science Diet Adult Indoor Cat Ocean Fish Entre cat food lets you indulge your indoor cat with the savory taste of ocean fish. It is a complete and balanced food designed for cats living primarily indoors and is ideal for spayed or neutered cats. It is formulated to help your cat maintain a healthy weight. It includes natural vegetable fiber to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat’s system, and provides essential nutrients to nourish your cat’s skin and coat.
Add to cart
- Science Diet Indoor cat food includes natural fiber to help reduce hairballs and make litter box cleanup easy
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Adult cats 1 – 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.2|
|Vitamin C||142 ppm|
|Vitamin E||675 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.90|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.63|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of Cat – lbs (kgs)||Amount per day – 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Indoor Ocean Fish Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats