Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy coat with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Add to cart
Scientifically developed to work with your 7+ aged dog’s biology. Our breakthrough formula helps improve your senior dog’s everyday ability to get up & go.
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin C||434 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1494 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.73 %|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|5 (2,3)||1 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||2 1/2|
|15 (6,8)||3 1/4|
|25 (11,3)||4 3/4|
|30 (14)||5 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Vegetable Stew dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.