The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Large Breed Adult Dog Food were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Dog Food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Add to cart
- Real Chicken – Savory, real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- 25:13 protein to fat ratio formula – Helps dogs with bigger frames maintain healthy body mass with select wholesome ingredients designed for large breed dogs
- L-Carnitine – Helps support lean muscles with a protein-rich formula and support from L-Carnitine
- Complete nutrition – Formulated to support joint health
- Comfort Care™ Digestive Health Support – Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids – Supports your dog’s soft skin and shiny coat
- Formulated without corn, wheat, soy and artificial preservatives – Formulated without unnecessary fillers and colors
|Crude Protein||23.0% min|
|Crude Fat||13.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|L-Carnitine*||300 mg/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.0% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% min|
|Glucosamine*||750 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||250 mg/kg min|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|80,000,000 CFU/lb min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (94 grams) of Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Puppy Food until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Large breed puppies may be transitioned at 12 months of age to Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food while giant breeds (weighing over 90 lbs at maturity) should be transitioned at 24 months of age.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.