Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural provides the taste your dog loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. Primitive Natural offers a grain and gluten-free, protein-rich diet of turkey meal, chicken meal and whitefish meal, satisfying your dog’s instinctual craving for animal nutrition.
Available in 6-lb, 14-lb & 28-lb bags.
Weight: Price: $
Add to cart
Add to cart
|Crude Protein, minimum 38.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 2.50%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*|
|Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.30%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.80%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Taking care of your dog’s overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ to your dog’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Primitive Natural™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 20 lbs.||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups|
|20 to 35 lbs.||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|35 to 50 lbs.||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|50 to 65 lbs.||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|65 to 80 lbs.||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
|80 to 95 lbs.||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups|
|95 to 115 lbs.||3-3/4 to 4-1/4 cups|