Bluebonnet Steamed Rolled Oats are Triple Cleaned Rolled Oats that Contain 11% Protein and 4% Fat. Heavy Northern Oats are selected for heavy bushel weight and quality. The oats are then triple cleaned to remove chaff and dirt. Steam cooked to ensure the starches are easily digested. Precisely rolled to an optimum degree to allow maximum digestion. After rolling and cooling the oats are vacuum cleaned to remove the itchy chaff and hulls that come off during rolling. This last process leaves the product incredibly clean and extremely desirable for horses and other livestock.
Add to cart
Crude Protein Min 11.00%
Crude Fat Min 4.00%
Crude Fiber Min 12.99%
Calcium Min 0.00% Max 0.5%
Phosphorous Min 0.20%
Follow feeding instructions on bag.
- Feed to horses of all ages and uses at a rate of .5 to 1.5 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight daily.
- Feed hay or pasture at a minimum of 1% body weight daily.
- Keep fresh in cool dry storage.
- So not use product that is old or molded.
- Offer clean fresh water at all times.