Intensify Growth & Development is the superior choice for pregnancy, lactation, and growth. Intensify Growth & Development contains low sugar, starch, and non-structural carbohydrate levels and is specifically formulated to promote a balanced growth rate of both bone and muscle. Mares should begin eating Intensify Growth & Development in the third trimester of pregnancy and continue until the foal is weaned. Foals should be fed Growth & Development until 24 months of age. This product contains “Intensify Technology” and is one of the most advanced feeds on the market for mare and foal nutrition.
Add to cart
- Mares can begin eating this feed in the third trimester of pregnancy and continue until the foal is weaned.
- Foals can consume this feed through 2 years of age.
- Low in NSC, non-structural carbohydrates, with only 7% sugar and 11% starch.
- Contains nutrition from organic trace minerals, vitamins, kelp seaweed, yucca and biotin.
- Includes natural digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy gut function for your broodmares and young horses.
CRUDE PROTEIN 16.0% min
CRUDE FAT 10.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 12.0% max
CALCIUM 1.5% min
PHOSPHORUS 0.75% min
SELENIUM 0.6 ppm
COPPER 85 ppm
MANGANESE 300 ppm
MAGNESIUM 0.35% min
ZINC 300 ppm
VITAMIN A 7,500 IU/lb min
VITAMIN D 1050 IU/lb min
VITAMIN E 175 IU/lb min
ASCORBIC ACID 50 IU/lb min
VITAMIN B12 25 IU/lb min
|Lifestage||Body Weight||Essential K Per Day|
|PREGNANT MARE||per 100 lbs body weight||0.3-0.4 lbs|
|LACTATING MARE||per 100 lbs body weight||0.4-0.6 lbs|
|GROWING HORSE||per 100 lbs body weight||0.5-0.6 lbs|
|LIGHT||per 100 lbs body weight||0.3-0.4 lbs|
|MODERATE||per 100 lbs body weight||0.4-0.6 lbs|
|INTENSE||per 100 lbs body weight||0.6-0.8 lbs|
Transition InstructionsTransition horses onto this feed gradually over a period of 14 days by mixing with previous feed.
See bag for feeding instructions.