Horses don’t like dealing with scaly, scabby skin just as much as you. AniMed Glycerine Horse Skin Care Treatment works to soothe and soften your equine’s crusty, scaly or scabby skin. Used either alone or with a poultice (sold separately) this supplement is safe and effective for cattle, as well. The odorless and non-staining formula offers you an easy way to help treat your horse’s scaly skin.
- Works to help soothe and soften your horse’s scaly, scabby skin.
- A topical supplement that promotes skin health for your horse.
- A multi-species supplement, it is safe and effective for cattle as well as horses.
- Odorless and non-staining, this supplement offers an easy and effective way to help treat your horse’s scaly skin.
- Glycerine is useful as an emollient for burns and ear problems; also used to reconstitute some teat dips and to condition leather.
- Product is 99.5 percent glycerine.
- Made in the USA.
Add to cart
For topical use. The amount and frequency may be varied as necessary or as directed by a veterinarian.