Help protect your canine friend from unwanted pests with ZoGuard Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs. Specially designed for dogs weighing between 4-22 pounds and puppies 8 weeks or older, this topical solution contains the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus. It offers premium protection by killing fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs, flea larvae, while helping to prevent the development of flea pupae. Not only does it help kill ticks for up to one month, including ones that carry Lyme disease, but it also helps control mites that can cause sarcoptic mange. ZoGuard Plus Flea & Tick Treatment works quickly, lasts long and is completely waterproof, which means your BFF can stay safe from pests even when wet!
Add to cart
- Formulated with fipronil and S-methoprene, the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus.
- Helps kill fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Helps prevent flea pupae from developing.
- Can help combat ticks that carry Lyme disease and mites that may cause sarcoptic mange.
- Specially designed for dogs weighing between 4-22 pounds and puppies 8 weeks or older.
Allow treated area to dry thoroughly. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not reapply for 30 days.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.