The demands of racing can place equine athletes under varying degrees of stress. That’s why our Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists and Veterinarians developed a performance horse feed that meets the energy demands of elite athletes with special additives to provide optimal support when your horses need it most – during times of stress.
Purina Race Ready GT horse feed is formulated to meet the nutritional demands of race horses and helps support proper immune function and a healthy gastric environment.
- Formulated with Purina Outlast supplement to support gastric health and proper pH
- Contains antioxidants and a specialized yeast extract to help support immune systems of horses affected by stress
- Beet pulp and other fermentable fiber sources to support digestion and help sustain a high level of performance
- Quality protein sources to help support muscle strength and athletic performance
- Highly palatable and fortified with 100% of required vitamins and minerals to support race horses
Add to cart
|Crude Protein||12.00% MIN|
|Crude Fat||9.50% MIN|
|Crude Fiber||12.50% MAX|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)||19.00% MAX|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF)||31.00% MAX|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.80% MIN|
|Calcium (Ca)||1.30% MAX|
|Phosphorus (P)||0.60% MIN|
|Copper (Cu)||60 ppm MIN|
|Selenium (S)||0.60 ppm MIN|
|Zinc (Zn)||240 ppm MIN|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/LB MIN|
|Vitamin E||125 IU/LB MIN|
Follow the feeding instructions / label directions. Use only as directed.
Start with the amounts given for the weight and class of horse.
After observing the horse, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to maintain the desired body condition. Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse. Always feed a minimum of 1.2% of body weight of good quality, clean hay or pasture.