- NutriSource® canned pet foods feature meat rich, protein dense recipes.
- Our exclusive Good 4 Life ingredients promote gut health and overall well-being for pets.
- Protein heavy, low carbohydrate diet for pets.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to support pet well-being.
Weight: Price: $
Add to cart
Add to cart
- Features Lamb
- Wet (Canned) foods are a good additional source of hydration for your pet.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what’s best for your family pets!
|Crude Protein (Min.)||8.0%||80 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.5%||65 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.0%||10 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||78.0%||780 g/kg|
|*Taurine (Min.)||0.04%||0.4 g/kg|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Adult: Feed 3/4 to 1 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.
Adjust the amount of food you serve based on the age, size and activity level of your dog. Consult your veterinarian if you believe your dog is too thin or overweight. Remember it is important to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times. Food should be fed at room temperature. Promptly refrigerate the unused portion.