Mazuri Rat & Mouse Diet offers a vegetarian formula in pellet form for rats and mice in all life stages. Mazuri Rat & Mouse Diet contains yucca shidigera extract to reduce ammonia odors. No supplements are needed when using this rat and mouse food. This is a vegetable-based formulation that contains natural Vitamin E, and flaxseed.
Formula Number: 5663
Product Weight: 2 lb
Add to cart
|Crude Protein||23.00% min|
|Crude Fat||6.50% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.50% max|
|Vitamin E||50 IU/kg min|
- Feed free-choice to rodents. Feed consumption will be based on size of rodent species and life stage. Use the following examples as guidelines, per animal:
- Rats: Adult rats generally consume 16-25 grams of feed per day (approx. 4 to 6 pellets)
- Mice: Adult mice generally consume 4-5 grams of feed per day (approx. 1 to 2 pellets)
- Pregnant, Lactating and Juvenile Mice and Rats: Feed free choice.
- Supplemental food items (grasses, vegetables, fruits and seeds) may be provided, but should not make up more than 20% of the diet. Diets containing higher amounts of fruits, seeds and other high calorie treats may predispose animals to obesity and other nutritional health disorders.
- Always provide plenty of fresh clean water. Thoroughly wash feeding and watering bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.
- For breeding animals, we suggest Mazuri® Rodent 6F.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75o F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.