Infinia All Life Stages Cat Food Chicken & Pea Recipe provides an optimal balance of savory proteins, select carbohydrates, select fats and fruits & vegetables. Every single ingredient works together for your pet’s health and wellbeing. The result? A recipe with ingredients to support immunity, longevity & vitality.
- Crude Protein, (min)36.0%
- Crude Fat, (min)18.0%
- Crude Fiber, (max)4.0%
- Moisture, (max)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic (DHA) acid, (min)0.02%
- Calcium, (min)1.2%
- Phosphorus, (min)1.0%
- Zinc, (min)120 mg/kg
- Selenium, (min)0.3 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, (min)12,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, (min)150 IU/kg
- Taurine, (min)0.1%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, (min)3.0%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, (min)0.5%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT CATS
- ADULT CAT WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT IN CUPS TO FEED PER DAY
- 3 to 5-lbs 1/3 to 1/2
- 5 to 10-lbs 1/2 to 2/3
- 10 to 15-lbs 2/3 to 3/4
- 15 to 20-lbs 3/4 to 1
The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce dry measuring cup.
One measuring cup contains approximately 3.9 ounces (110 grams) of Infinia Grain-Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Cat Food.
• The amount given to your cat may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Kittens may require 1 to 2 times the recommended amounts for an adult cat. Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition.
• Pregnant or nursing cats may require 1 to 3 times the recommended amount for adult cats, to maintain proper body weight.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your cat’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.